Sunday 27 April 2014

The Boy With Snow In His Hair

I look down from the clouds and see a
boy with snow in his hair. And I wonder,
who put him there? But I watch flacks 
descend, and ponder, the meaning of it 
all, can I go on longer? The snow cascades,
and the snow falls, while I stumble, and 
crash into walls. The Black of his hair, 
and the Blue of his eyes, make me think, that
it's all just lies. Stripped back, while I'm
standing aside, he's still there, but my hands 
are tied. The snow's melting, and the snow's 
drifting, but this boy's endless, and he's inwardly
lifting. Snow always crunches, and snow is 
soft. But it's only him, that keeps me 
aloft. I want to shout, and I want to 
whisper, but none of that, will make the snow
crisper. He's in my eyes, he's in my soul, 
he's all that's left to make me whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment