Saturday 8 October 2011

Not quite sure...

So I did have a big descriptive piece for you all, but, I'm putting that of for one of those about me. Yeah cause I know everyone loved "keeping you cool" but I do feel like writing whats on my mind so I'm going to. Not sure where to start now.

Sometimes life seems like a giant maze, people spend time deciding whether to go right or left of forward or whatever but most of the time I just want to climb over the walls. Anyone who know's me might say thats I'm just trying not to be mainstream or not follow the crowds. But really what I'm trying to say is that I want a better outlook on life, if i climb to the top of the wall will I be able to see what I want in life, be it taking maths at school or deciding what people I like and I want to hang with. And if life was a maze what would be at the end? I know I write about death, or the absence of death, a lot but that can't be what we're all working towards. Whats my goal, whats at the end of my maze cause i've got to go through a whole new maze to work that out.

Not know what I want and thats the worst thing about life at the moment, don't know where I'm going to be in one year, five years or twenty years and that scares me. But then again I look at that amount of time and smile, think about it as an empty canvas that I'm going to throw my life at and the see how it looks and then I don't want to know how things are going to end up cause I can't wait to start painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment