Sunday 18 December 2011

A Little Something

Perfection is in your face, and when I first saw it my eyes didn’t know how to pull themselves away from it, but my brain had more sense and I kept on going just kept on walking. But then time went by and I saw more and more of you, just glimpses of your life is all, the laughter I heard when I walked past you, or the places I see you most. I counted the times I saw you in a week and waited to see you in the same place I’d saw you one week ago. But now I know your leaving my life, and I know I could never look upon perfection again, but I just keep on walking, tears internally soaking my heart, afraid to forget not afraid to lose.

Just a small extract from one of my story's, thought I'd share it but not sure how good it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment