Thursday 8 December 2011

No Better Feeling

It only seems to come around once in a while but I'm in a state of what seems to be perfect happiness and I think i've found out the formula for it. Cause today if anyone saw me they would have seen I was a right misery, using one word sentences and what not and it's not cause of one thing but tons of little thing. Had some attention seeker making me feel like shit, felt like I wasn't smart enough for school and that I was gonna fail everything, it was tipping it down with rain and I had a paper round to do and all theses things just piled up and I felt like crap. But if it had just been one of those, I doubt I would have been anything like I was today. 

So how did I get out this stupid mood? Well I didn't really do anything, life just sorted itself out and tons of little things made me feel better. I got all my homework done before eight o'clock, my favourite song got voted to become song of the year by iTunes and me and my mums combine forces stopped certain people getting on my profile. Plus one of my favourite sitcoms is on tonight and tomorrows friday which is only the best day of the school week. So in short it's not one things that changes your mood, it's loads of things, loads of little things. When I worked this out all I wanted to do was blog it.  

Sorry to anyone who wants the next zombie diaries by the way, haven't even started it yet so you've got a bit of wait. And to those who keep mentioning it, yes I know I have terrible grammar but I'm woking on it. And hope this isn't a problem for those who say I talk about myself to much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment