Tuesday 22 November 2011

Scared Of My Own Mind

Lately i've been having a lot of nightmares, it's been building up and up over the last month and I'm not sure why my mind is so active. It's the reality that scares me when in comes to nightmare, not the fact that I'm having them but the fact that they seems real while I'm in them. Two nights on the run now I've had bad dreams and loads in the past, but more recently they always seem to involve zombies or something that scares me enough to wake me. Then once I'm awake I know I'm not dreaming but I'm still scared, the smallest sound in my house makes me think zombies are just round the corner. I lie there convincing myself that that zombies don't sneak up you, that if there was one in the house it would have ate me by now. I woke up seating last night but at the same I was shivering. The worst part was that I new I had to go back to sleep, on one day I woke up around half six and new there was no need to go back under but last night it was three in the morning so I did have to go back to sleep and i found myself lying there with my eyes closed thinking "there's no such thing as zombies" over and over again. 


I don't get why my mind is doing this to myself, so I thought i'd pour everything I know about this into a blog post and hope it made a bit more sense, but I don't think it is if I'm honest. Maybe it's because i've been writing a lot more recently and my thoughts just keep going on and they come out as dreams at night. Anyway we'll see what happens with everything and I am thinking of doing another big blog post about a zombie apocalypse now, just to calm my nerves, so we'll see what happens here hoping for a full nights sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment