Friday 25 November 2011

The Zombie Diaries - Part 1 – Outbreak


Day 1 – September 11 2014 - First Case 

The following is a transcript of a recorded message that was found in the ruins of the London, at the emergency services response department –

“999 what’s your emergency?”
Panicked voice “My friend, she’s gone crazy, I thought she was dead, oh god she trying to get in”
“Try to stay calm, where are you?”
“66 shutter close, you need to…” Screams heard followed by chaotic sounds.
“Hello, what’s happening? Help is on the way... can you answer” The sound of an animal tearing at flesh can be heard. 

Day 2 - September 12 2014 - Going Public 

The next item is a transcript of a news report found in the BBC london headquarters - 

"...Yesterday at around 9pm two police officers were brutally attacked by a woman in her mid twenties in east london, one of the officers was fatally wounded while the other has been taken to hospital. Another victim of these attacks was Lois Watson, a friend of the woman who's identity is still to be determined" 
"The woman in question who was later shot after biting and injuring several people and refusing to let her victims go. We now go live to the hospital where the injured officer is been treated, can you tell us anymore about the mans condition?" Cut's to hospital.
"Well we've had word from doctors that he's in a critical condition and apparently fighting of some sort of infection, we've also heard that other people who were attacked by the same person who attacked the police are coming down with something that doctors can't identify" 

After this it appears the digital copy has been corrupted. 

Day 3 - September 13 2014 - The ensuing chaos 

We have hear, statements from londoners that were evacuated and taken to the refugee camp to the north of london, the camp has since been overrun by the infected and the refugees either scattered or where infected and turned, these statements outline the first stages of mass infection in london. 

Joan rivers: 
I lived wembley and didn't experience any of the initial chaos as the infection started somewhere in the east. The news said that there we're riots and that there we're cases of people who had been proclaimed dead waking back up and attacking anything that moved. I got a phone call from my mum, who lives in scotland, and she told me I should get out of london which is what I tried to do. But the M1 was deadlocked and people we're abandoning there cars and walking down the motorway, it was then that I came into contact with a, well it was a person but they'd been infected and they we're out of control. After he, it attacked, everyone began to panic and run, I saw more and more of the infected then but i just kept on running, i'd never been so scared in my life. I heard talk of a camp for people trying to get out of london. I thought it was mad at first, like something out of a third world country. And that's how I ended up here after hitching a ride with a hijacked car and going along the side roads.  

Peter grant: 
It all went from nothing to chaos so fast, I had to take of in the night with my kids cause I didn't want to stay in london in case something happened to them, i'd seen those things chasing people down my street. So I took them out the back through the ally's and we got to the train station. But nothing was working so we ended up just walking down the line, we stayed in an abandoned house for a few days, but I saw the infected looking for anything living from the windows. We stayed until a military van drove past and I begged them to take me and my kids out which they did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment